– Sedimentology, paleontology, and Ichnology of carbonates in cores.
– Facies analysis and modeling.
– Seismic sequencestratigraphy.
– Downholelogging and core-to-seismic correlation.
Carbonate platform slopes
– Sedimentary processes involving platform-to-slope and basin redeposition of sediment.
– Comparison of carbonate slopes with their siliciclastic counterparts.
– Factors controlling the stability and angles of the slope.
– Marine reptiles from Triassic age.
– Ichnology of Mesozoic terrestrial vertebrates.
– Marine vertebrates of Neogene basins.